Is a mediation web site and mediator directory with articles resources, job listings. mediate.com
For introductory information about ADR, what it is, and why it is so important, visit the California Judicial Council. They offer a wealth of introductory information about ADR, and ADR relating to civil, family, and juvenile cases.
NCDD promotes the use of dialogue, deliberation, and other innovative group processes to help people come together across differences to tackle our most challenging problems. http://ncdd.org.
NCDD’S online resource center (www.ncdd.org/rc), has over 2,500 resources on group process… beginners guide, dialogue guides, D&D methods, videos, case studies, evaluation tools, articles, books, programs and more.
Is the largest private alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider in the world and specializes in mediating and arbitrating complex, multi-party, business/commercial cases. http://www.jamsadr.com
Bar Association of San Francisco's
Alternative Dispute Resolution Program (BASF ADR)
BASF’s professional mediators facilitate dispute resolution in over 30 areas of law and have on average 30 years of law practice. Available in San Francisco, Marin, Alameda, Contra Costa and San Mateo Counties.
ADR organizations serving Bay Area counties
- Center for Community Dispute Settlement
- SEEDS Community Resolution Center
- Community Violence Prevention Program (Catholic Charities of the East Bay)
- California Community Dispute Services
- Community Boards
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- San Francisco Office of Citizen Complaints
- San Francisco Superior Court Mediation Program
- The Bar Association of San Francisco's ADR Program (BASF ADR)
- County of Santa Clara Dispute Resolution Program
- Project Sentinel
- Court-Based Alternative Dispute Resolution Program